PORTFOLIO

Clickshop 99% discount

Telekom

We were so sure about Clickshop's quality that we'd do anything for you to try it. To increase trial on Clickshop.ro, we launched a promotion promising the biggest discount ever: 99%. All you had to do was to pay the remaining 1%, in order to see for yourself the range and the buying process on Clickshop.

© 2009-2019 Interactions. All rights reserved. | Cookie policy | Privacy policy